So I know I just posted, but after I published that last post, I figured I should update on my weigh-in. I'm back at work after a couple weeks holiday of eating my face off and I weighed in at work for the weight loss challenge at my office. Phew! I'm surprised the results weren't worse than they were. I gained back 3 lbs. Kind of sucks, but I actually thought it was going to be more, so I was pleasantly surprised...well...as pleasantly surprised as you can be with a weight gain.
The good news is that I'm officially sick of baked goods and actually craving vegetables! I think my body must have been going through some sort of healthy food withdrawal. The truth is, I felt like crap for the last week. I had no energy and I slept a lot (not always a bad thing), but I found myself crashing in the middle of the day for a nap...and I NEVER nap! I just did not feel well. That, and I felt like I was actually wasting my holidays napping and sleeping in so late. I didn't really get anything done, and now I'm having a difficult time readjusting myself to getting up earlier again, so my sloth-like behaviour over the holidays has ironically left me feeling even more tired now that my holidays are over. This is a new realization of the toll my unhealthy habits are taking on my body, energy, stamina, mental clarity...I could go on.
I want to feel more energetic. Period. There's really not much more to say...I'm 29 years old and I feel much older. I would like to feel like a woman in her 20's...no matter how little time I have left in my 20's! .................53 more days left, but who's counting?
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment