Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's official!!!

I've signed up for a 5K run!! I'm excited, but also nervous about it! I signed up for the Earth Run in Barrie, Ontario on June 12th. It'll be my first 5K race and I still have a lot of work to do to be ready for it. I have done a 5K walk before, but my goal is to work towards jogging the entire 5K(or most of it) and finishing in 45 minutes. My best 5K time right now is 55 minutes, so I have just under 12 weeks to get ready. Lots of time, right?

If only I had access to my treadmill downstairs. I can't wait for this renovation to be done! I'm heading outside right now to do a wee 2K run...it's +9C outside and sunny! Beautiful! :D

PS...this website is AWESOME for figuring out how far you run/walk!
Map My Run

No comments:

Post a Comment