The only reason I say these are SURPRISINGLY delicious brownies is because they are not only vegan, but also raw! Given that I'm not vegan or even vegetarian, I was super surprised at how awesome these brownies are!! Seriously!! No dairy, no milk chocolate, no white sugar! And there's even icing on them! They are very tasty...and not just "tasty for a vegan brownie". They are tasty. Period.
Here is the link to the recipe They are aware winning brownies courtesy of Deena at Eat, Drink, & Be Vegan.
As a vegan/vegetarian "flirt" (aka I enjoy eating veggie/vegan meals, having meat-free days, etc), I frequent a few veggie blogs to get some meal ideas. I came across this recipe one day on Deena's blog and was impressed to see that she won a recipe contest, a recipe contest that included non-vegan brownie recipes. I was intrigued and immediately printed the recipe.
And on a side note, this recipe totally gave me the excuse to use my often-neglected, very expensive, food processor. Yay!!!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment