As promised, I am reposting my goals. I had to adjust them slightly to accommodate the new weigh-in from my first Weight Watchers meeting. I figured because I was only a couple weeks into the process, it's no big deal to start over with new stats and goals.
Start: 306.2 (September 2, 2009)
Goals:
301.2 --- 5 lbs (First 5 lbs!)
Reward = New running shoes
299.8 --- 6.4 lbs (Out of the 300's!!!)
Reward = New YonKa Product
296.2 --- 10 lbs (First 10 lb ribbon!)
Reward = Manicure/Pedicure
291.2 --- 15 lbs (Celebrate another 5 lbs AND my first 5%!)
Reward = Facial
286.2 --- 20 lbs (Second 10 lb ribbon!)
Reward = New Haircut/Colour
281.2 --- 25 lbs (Celebrate another 5 lbs!)
Reward = New Outfit
276.2 --- 30 lbs (Third 10 lb ribbon & 10%!!)
Reward = Weekend away with Ryan @ Red Leaves Resort
Additional Reward = Clean out my closet of clothes that don’t fit
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment