Sunday, November 14, 2010

I love Shopping!

As my tagline says, I love a good shopping trip! Today was the next best thing. I went shopping in my boxes of clothing that used to be too small! Woot, woot! I was so surprised with how many pieces of clothing I was able to add to my wardrobe. I seriously spent like 2 hours going through three big boxes of clothing. I now only have 2 boxes of clothing left. I can't wait to wear all my "new" clothes! I really didn't think that I would fit into as much of the clothing as I did, but I guess all the working out with my trainer has paid off. The scale hasn't moved much, but apparently I've lost some inches! :) Either way, I'll take it!

On the down side...I've got a horrible sore throat that has been getting worse by the hour all day today. I've managed to go so long without getting sick, despite all my co-workers and patients coming down with so many different illnesses. It was only a matter of time until I caught something *sigh* One can only be so careful I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment