Monday, November 8, 2010

2 weeks in...

So I've completed 2 weeks with my new personal trainer (4 sessions - 2 x week). The first couple times were mostly about my trainer learning what I can do and how much to push me. I felt sore after a few of the sessions, but after my Friday appointment...holy crap! I don't know if I've ever felt that sore!!! I could barely walk on Saturday because my legs and butt were so sore, and here I am Monday evening with some soreness still present in my muscles. I was able to still get a mild workout in on Saturday (some walking), and a harder workout in on Sunday (5K jog/walk). I found I was more stiff when just sitting around. As long as I was moving, my muscles felt a little better. I'm seeing my trainer again tomorrow, and thankfully we're moving onto the upper body so my bottom muscles can still recover! Needless to say, that was an intense workout last Friday. I'm hoping all this hard work will help me see some good results. It's been tough waking up so early for the workouts, but I'm sticking with it. It's a great feeling to know that my workout for the day is already finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment