Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Double workout day!

Woot woot! I had a great walk with the pup earlier today AND I did another 35 minutes on the treadmill tonight. This rarely happens. I think I can count on one hand the number of days in a year where I actually do more than one workout in a day.

Anyway, just wanted to come online and post about that, 'cause I was feeling proud about it. Oh...and I did a couple sprints at 6.0 on the treadmill tonight! I've never tried to run that fast before, and don't get me wrong, I didn't last very long, but it was kind of exciting. I did 30 second intervals at 6.0 interspersed with my other intervals of jogging at 4.0.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I get up to 6.0 for very short spurts occasionally and I feel like Wonder Woman :) LOL Keep going!

    ReplyDelete