I'm feeling a mixture of nerves as well as excitement. I'm excited to shake up my workout and I'm hoping to see some great results with the help of a professional. In the past couple days I've found myself daydreaming about potential results from working with a personal trainer. Admitting that is kind of funny. I don't know if that's normal or kind of sad that I spend my time fantasizing about losing weight! Either way, I've enjoyed it! It's all about positive thinking right? It'll pretty much be 8 weeks when xmas hits, so I'm thinking/hoping/planning/fantasizing about making a dent in my weight and dress size before the new year. It would be nice to be down more than 25 lbs total in 2010. I can't believe I'm thinking about the new year already! Wasn't it just August, like, yesterday???
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Tomorrow's the first day!
So tomorrow is my first personal training session and I'm totally nervous about it! Part of my nerves is because I'm dreading waking up extra early for the appointment. Seriously...I hate waking up early, but it's the best option. I think I need to just suck it up. Let's hope I don't sleep through my alarm or accidentally turn it off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment