Having a blog is kind of like free-associating. I just like to type the first thing that comes to my mind. Right now I'm thinking about clothing and how I am having one of those days where I feel like I have nothing to wear (despite my closet full of clothes). One of the biggest things I hate about being fat is the limited clothing options…especially in Canada! I really miss Lane Bryant and Torrid from when I lived in the USA. I know I can order clothes from these stores online, and I have, but there’s no substitute for actually trying on a big pile of clothing. One store I wish I had plus-size options? Lululemon. I love their yoga workout wear, and long to be able to shop there. Everyone deserves to look cute when they're working out! Even big girls! *sigh* I must be having one of those moments where I feel sorry for myself because I'm fat.
Right now I'd settle for breaking into my box of size 18/20/22 clothing that's sitting down in the basement! I can't wait to lose enough weight and inches to be able to "go shopping" in my basement collection of too-small clothing.
I never much cared for Lane Bryant but I LOVE Torrid! It's hard to believe there's nothing even remotely similar by you, that sucks :(
ReplyDeleteWtg on the personal trainer! I really need to add something to my routine besides running. I keep telling myself I'm going to add in strength training, but keep putting it off.
Anyways, I think you're doing great! Rock on!
I can't wait to hear more about your personal training sessions!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy "shopping" through my old clothes! I know you will be opening that box before you know it!