Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A beautiful fall day :)

Today was one of those beautiful fall days here in...that place I live that's just north of Toronto, Ontario. LOL I'm trying to keep some things private on here.
Anyway, I took advantage of the sunny, cool day with my pup and we went for a trail walk. Because of the high winds yesterday and last night, almost all the trees are now bare! So much for the fall colours! Well, they're still here; they're just all on the ground now. Below are some pics of my pup from our trail walk today:





Autumn is by far my most favourite season. I love the cool weather mixed with a warm sun; I love all the fall colours; and I even love the smell...I know it's probably the smell of decaying leaves and such, but I still find it pleasant.
It was nice to move the workout outside today with my pup. I was able to work up a sweat on the hilly terrain out in the fresh air, without melting like I would in the summer.
Yes...I love the fall :)

1 comment:

  1. Pup is gorgeous. I wish I had a good excuse to go out more and enjoy this glorious season, but when it rains, its keeps me inside.

    ReplyDelete