Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mulling it over...

In the past couple weeks I've been mulling over whether or not I should hire a personal trainer. I know that I would really like a personal trainer to assist with my workouts, but I'm just not sure I want to part with my money! LOL How bad is that? Loss of cash aside, I'm seriously considering it.

I had a personal trainer over a year ago, and I worked out with her for over a year, but I barely saw any results. It was kind of disappointing in the end. I don't think that she challenged me enough and I got bored. The only reason I kept up with working out with her as long as I did was because I wasn't really working out any other time. I kind of felt as though if I stopped seeing her I would stop working out. And basically that's what happened once I stopped seeing her. Obviously I would be looking elsewhere. I now feel like I know more about what I want out of a trainer and am able to ask for it.

Anyone else out there use a trainer?

No comments:

Post a Comment