I'm just going to post a quick update, as it's getting late and I'm pooped! I have been thinking about updating my blog all week, but haven't had a convenient chance yet. Hence the "quickie".
So this past weekend when I got on the scale I was down another 1 lb, which I was so thrilled about because it put me into new weight loss territory. I had been fumbling around at 278 - 281 for a while and now I'm at 277.5. Woot woot! Seeing a different number after so long (probably about 6 months of being stuck) was wonderful. I'm really hoping to continue to move down through the 270s. I'm 3 lbs away from having lost 10% of my weight, and I like the idea of how that number can signify some increases in health and wellbeing.
I've really upped my workouts this month and have already completed 15 as of today (26th of Jan), so I'm really happy with that progress of more than once every other day. I'm pushing myself with my workouts more and more...trying to run further and further, longer and longer. I'm making slow progress, but there is definitely progress. It feels good to be moving around more intensely again, since being derailed by the Great Knee Injury of 2010.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment