Sunday, September 12, 2010

Quick Update!

Just in case anyone out there in cyberspace was actually missing me, I thought I would post a quick update. I'm still here and trucking away, but it's been a rough week and a half since my knee injury. I'm still healing and haven't actually worked out since the accident, unless you consider lazily walking around the dog park with my pup exercise? I'm thinking about getting back in the saddle and attempting a light workout to see how my knee holds up. I was hoping to do that today, but the hours ran by and now it's time for bed!

Unfortunately I have a week from hell coming up with several different stressful commitments that I now loathe I made. Why do things sometimes occur all at once like this? It's like the universe comes together every once in a while to test your stamina and coping skills. In other words, I feel a cluster-fuck coming up this week. (Sorry for any of your virgin eyes out there, but given my week ahead, a swear word was in order). Don't you hate it when you start your week on Sunday wishing it was Friday tomorrow? Oh wait...I forgot that my commitments continue until the end of Saturday. Damn it!

Ok...enough complaining. It's time for some positive self-talk. I am perfectly capable of successfully managing all that I need to do this week. I will get through this week and make it to the weekend. I can totally handle one day at a time!

PS...I was really excited to see that I was awarded 2 blog awards last week!!! I definitely I'm going to comment and post them, but that will likely have to wait another week :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope your week flies by and isn't as bad as you are anticipating! :)

    ReplyDelete