The only thing that got me up and out of the house today was the guilt...the guilt my dog was psychically sending me today while I was studying. He looked so bored. He's used to getting much more activity during the day, so I knew I had to take him out for a walk and run around the park. Poor little guy!
Nevertheless, as you can see, he was quite a happy pup during out stop at the park to throw some balls. He's a very good fetcher!
This is my first attempt at posting an image in my blog. Hopefully it works out okay!
My pup's name is Sully (Sullivan, but we call him Sully) and he just turned 1 year old in July. We also have an 8-year-old cat (Mila), however she's happy just lounging in the sun in the backyard. I think she actually prefers having me home studying, because that means lots of pets for her when she walks over my laptop and lays down on my books nonchalantly, in an effort to get my attention.
So...not much to post today about my weight-loss odyssey...I wonder how many calories studying burns? Not enough...
No comments:
Post a Comment